Dr. PAVAN KUMAR A
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
About Dr. PAVAN KUMAR A
DISTINCTIONS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Secured Distinction Marks in A Level Exams
- 1st Class Marks in Pharmacology
- Forensic Medicine & Surgery.
- To obtain DNB Degree in Orthopaedics
- To Specialize in different Subspecialties in Orthopaedics
- Seminar on OSTEOGENIC SARCOMA, at KIMS, Narketpally.
- Seminar on AVASCULAR NECROSIS, at KIMS, Narketpally.
- Seminar on OSTEOPOROSIS, at KIMS, Narketpally.
- Home 2008 Jan : Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad
- Home 2007 Jan : Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad
- Post Graduate training Course : Aug 2007 Post Graduate Institute of Swasthiyog Pratishthan, Miraj.
- GOE – 2007 : Focus on Golden Hour in Polytrauma, Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad.
- Advanced Resuscitation : May 2005, Ormskirk District General Hospital.
- Leading and Working with others : April 2005, Liverpool Women’s Hospital
- Demystifying Clinical Governance : April 2005, Cheshire Hospital
- Interview Skills : April 2005, Ormskirk District General Hospital
- Managing Aggressive Patients : March 2003, Clatterbridge Hospital
- Chest X- Ray Interpretation : February 2003, Osmania General Hospital, India.
- ECG Interpretation : October 2003, Yashoda Hospital, India.
- Diploma in Orthopaedics in 2006 to 2008 at KIMS Narketpally.
- Clinical Observer : 1st July to 31st August 2005, Ormskirk District, General Hospital
- Clinical Observer : 20th April to 6th May 2005, Southport & Ormskirk District General Hospital.
- Clinical Observer : 26th October to 09th December, University Hospital Birmingham, Sellvoak.
- Senior House Officer : Feb 2004 to June 2004, Yashoda Hospital, India.(Surgery)
- Pre-Registration House Officer : Jan 2003 to Jan 2004, Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad, India.
INTEREST AND ACTIVITIES IN OUTSIDE MEDICINE:
- Participated in the Pulse Polio Immunization Programme, a National Project for eradication of polio held by Health Authority of India in Association with WHO from 1997 – 2003
- I have volunteered Blood Donation Camp organized by Citizen Club of India.
- Games I have played table tennis, Caroms, Cricket & Football in the College.
- Computers well acquainted with Microsoft Software (Word, Powerpoint) and the Internet.
- I have acquainted myself with the use of computers in data retrieving (Investigation results, Patient list preparation and Patient follow up).