Dr. MOHAMMED TOUSEEF RAZA
About Dr. MOHAMMED TOUSEEF RAZA
- MBBS (2013) 88.3% Nanjing Medical University, Jiangsu Province, China.
- BIE (2006) 95.2% MS Junior College, Hyderabad.
- SSC (2004) 89% AP Residential School, Nalgonda.
- MBBS completed with 1 year Rotatory Internship 2012 – 2013 Internship (Fresher)
- Assisting the senior doctor in checking the patients.
- Diagnosing the disease as per the symptoms.
- Learning the diagnostic methods and equipments.
- Periodically meeting the patients and observing the patient for improvement and making reports.
- Participated in Social Service Works as a part of NSS.
- In case of emergency giving the basic treatment.
- Attended CPCR WORKSHOP held in our college.
- Extremely Hard Working and Career Oriented.
- Ability to work in a Team efficiently.
- Good Communication Skills. Extremely motivated towards career.
EXTRA – CURRICULAR ACTIVITY
- Participated in science seminars and workshops in school.
- Participated in many Quiz and cultural competitions.
- Participated in Science fare exhibitions.
- Participated in University sport meets.
CONFERENCE AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
- 13th INDIAN ARTHROSCOPY SOCIETY CONGRESS 2014.
- CME ON DIABETIC FOOT ULCER MANAGEMENT, by Dr.R.K.Sahay and P.S.Srinivas
- CME ON EMERGING TRENDS IN PAIN MANAGEMENT
- CME ON Management of Poly Trauma
- CME ON Management of DIAPHYSEAL AND METAPHYSEAL FRACTURES