Dr. MOHAMMED TOUSEEF RAZA
About Dr. MOHAMMED TOUSEEF RAZA
MBBS, PGDMCH, FOSR, PGCR, CCTD.
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Bone & Joint diseases
- Connective tissue disorders
- Musculo skeletal disorders
- General Orthopedics
- Sports injuries
- MBBS completed with 1 year Rotatory Internship 2012 – 2013 Internship (Fresher)
- Assisting the senior doctor in checking the patients.
- Diagnosing the disease as per the symptoms.
- Learning the diagnostic methods and equipments.
- Periodically meeting the patients and observing the patient for improvement and making reports.
- Participated in Social Service Works as a part of NSS.
- In case of emergency giving the basic treatment.
- Attended CPCR WORKSHOP held in our college.
- Extremely Hard Working and Career Oriented.
- Ability to work in a Team efficiently.
- Good Communication Skills. Extremely motivated towards career.
- MBBS (2013) 88.3% Nanjing Medical University, Jiangsu Province, China.
- BIE (2006) 95.2% MS Junior College, Hyderabad.
- SSC (2004) 89% AP Residential School, Nalgonda.
- Member of EULAR school of Rheumatology –
- Registered with Medical Council of India (Regd No:13- 51903).
- Registered with State Medical Council (Andhra Pradesh) (Regd No:APMC/FMR/83901)
- Passed Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS) conducted by PROMETRIC, confirmation no. 8890000001577723, dated 5-30-2014.