Udai OMNI Hospital is specialised in the management of upper limb problems use the latest diagnostics to provide comprehensive evaluation and management of any issues regarding hand, wrist and elbow injuries or discomfort. Our surgeons have decades of experience in management of complex elbow fractures and fracture dislocations presented early or late. They have even treated elbows that have been unsuccessfully treated elsewhere.
You may be in need of medical treatment if you are diagnosed with the following:
For hand and wrist:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Wrist Pain
- Flexor and Extensor Tendon Injuries
- Fractures and Dislocations of the Hand and Wrist
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis of the Hand
- Peripheral Nerve Injuries of the Upper Extremities
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
For the elbow:
- Contractures around elbow etc.
- Elbow deformities from old fractures and birth defects
- Nerve compression around elbow
- Osteoarthritis of Elbow
- Rheumatoid Elbow
- Tennis Elbow
In case surgery is deemed necessary, the doctor will assess the kind of surgery you need besides your fitness for surgery based on thorough examination.