Dr Ravi Daksh
About Dr Ravi Daksh
MBBS, MRCS (UK), ALC (Mumbai)
7 + Years of Professional Experience.
- Dr Ravi Daksh is a General & Laparoscopic Surgeon with more than 7 years of experience in this field.
Practiced in Gulf territoy dealing with all kinds of General surgical emergencies
- He worked as a General Surgeon in Yashoda Hospital, Somajiguda
- Accomplished himself with Advanced Laparoscopic fellowship from Center of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgical Training, MumbaiMastered advanced Laparoscopic ergonomics and techniques trained under stalwarts of Minimal Access Surgery like Padmashri Dr Tehemton E Udwadia and Deepraj Bhandarkar and then taken up Laparoscopy with more finesse and expertise.
- He worked later as a Consultant General & Laparoscopic Surgeon in several hospitals across Hyderabad like Medwin Hospital, Abids; Deccan Hospital, Somajiguda; Oakridge hospital, Madhapur and operated in several others. He was also recognized and embellished with ‘Vaidya Ratna’ award by former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and Governor of Tamil Nadu Dr K Rosaiah in January 2017 for his contribution in the field of General Surgery & Laparoscopy.
- He is currently one of the consultants in our Surgical Gastroenterology team.