Dr. GANDHI GOVIND JUGALKISHOR
Registrar Dept. of Orthopaedics
About Dr. GANDHI GOVIND JUGALKISHOR
MBBS DNB Ortho
- Worked as registrar in L. T. Medical College and Sion Hospital, Mumbai.
- As registrar in Paediatric orthopaedic department in Wadia Hospital, Mumbai for short period of time.
- As registrar in V. N. Desai Municipal General Hospital, Santacruz east, Mumbai.
- Presently working as Fellow in Trauma and Adult Reconstruction Surgery under Dr. Vivek Shetty in P. D. Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai (Tenure 1ST February 2015 to 31st January 2016)
Research experience and presentations
- PG Thesis: Short Term Surgical Outcome of Arthrocopic Partial Meniscectmoy in Stable Knee.
- Presented a free paper in IOCON 2013 on – “Functional Outcome of Surgical Management of Acetabular Fractures”.
Academic qualifications with finishing dates
- Training Diplomate of National Board(DNB) in Orthopaedics from Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Prasanthigram, Andhra Pradesh in April 2014.
- Internship at Govt. Topiwala National Medical College and B.Y.L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai February 2011
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) from Topiwala National Medical College and B.Y.L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai February 2010
CMEs and conferences
- PG Training Course of IOA, 2014 at Bangalore
- PG Training Course at Miraj in 2013
- IOACON 2012, Workshop on Live Hip Arthroplasty demonstration and saw bone model.
- Cadaveric – hands on workshop on lower limb trauma at Advanced Learning Center, Bangalore In 2013
- Cadaveric – hands on workshop on upper limb trauma at Advanced Learning Center, Bangalore In 2012.
- LTMGH Fracture Fixation Course, Sion Hospital, Mumbai in Oct. 2012
- Sri Sathya Sai Inernational Orthopaedic Conference on Lower Limb and pelviacetabular Trauma, July 2011