Dr. Chetan B. Mahajan
About Dr. Chetan B. Mahajan
20+ Years of Professional Experience.
- FELLOW SURGICAL GASTROENTEROLOGY , Nizams institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
- FELLOW HEPATOBILIARY SURGERY AND LIVER TRANSPLANTATION, Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore.
- FAIS, FELLOW OF ASSOCIATION OF SURGEONS OF INDIA.
- FICS , FELLOW OF INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF SURGEONS
He underwent training in Surgical Gasstroenterology in Nizams Institue of Medical Science (NIIMS) in Hyderabad. He has been awarded fellowship in liver surgery and liver transplantation from Singapore. He was formerly a consultant Hepatobility and Liver Transplant Surgeon at Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai and Yashoda Hospital in Hyderabad.
- Faculty, Speaker & Panelist at MASICON , 2017 , Maharashtra.
- Faculty and Chief Organizing Secretary at Operative Workshop – Laparoscopic Hernia Repair , Dec 2016, Hyderabad.
- Presented paper on Chronic Pancreatitis – A Review in Telangana State Surgical Conference ,Sep 2016.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
- Member of Association of Colon and Rectal Surgeons of India (ACRSI).
- Member of European Digestive Surgery (EDS).
- Founder member of Association of Minimally Access Surgeons of India ( AMASI).